A new nutritional supplement exists out there, making a lot of noise around the pet community worldwide. Though some owners need to see for themselves, others would stake their very lives on the strongly effective results they have viewed firt hand. Countless pets worldwide wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for this new treatment.
It has been seen to help cure cases of terminal cancer, alleviate painful arthritis so bad dogs didn’t want to walk, improve energy levels in older dogs, and much, much more.
For a long time, holistic vets have been preaching the benefits of CBD oil for pets! Though you may not have considered it, CBD oil for dogs is a quickly growing treatment across the globe for several ailments.
- CBD oil for pets like the one produced by Diamond CBD, a subsidiary of PotNetwork Holding (OTC: POTN) can help treat both chronic and acute disorders.
- CBD oil can help improve mood, sleep and appetite.
- CBD oil is often used to help treat cases of cancer.
- Many veterinarians now use CBD oil to help treat sprains and strains, torn ligaments, and fractures.
- CBD oil for pets can help with anxiety, especially useful for canine separation anxiety.
- CBD oil helps augment a pat’s natural immune response, thus strengthening his overall health.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD oil is made from hemp, and in turn the Cannabis plant. CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system, a signaling system responsible for regulating a wide array of the body’s vital functions, including:
- Immune response
CBD Oil for Pets Vs. Marijuana
Whether they approve of marijuana products or not, people have been lumping CBD oil in the same category for a slong as the treatment was used. For a long time, CBD oil was illegal for this very reason, and it carried the same ‘harmful narcotic’ stigma. In reality, CBD oil, along with other hemp products, are about the furthest from narcotics one could get and don’t share that classification
Unlike marijuana products, usually containing a high degree of psychoactive THC, CBD oil contains almost no THC at all. In fact, marijuana’s THC content is usually between 10-15%, compared to CBD hemp oils’ 0.3% or less. Because hemp only contains trace amounts of THC, these products are completely non-psychoactive.
- CBD oil contains almost no THC, and is not psychoactive.
When to Use CBD Oil for Pets?
Sure, countless studies have shown CBD for dogs oil to help those suffering from cancerous tumors or growths. Holistic vets don’t stop there, recommending CBD oil for dogs suffering from anxiety, behavioral issues, healing after surgery, and the numerous other reasons listed above.
When it comes to any kind of medicine, whether it be human or veterinary, prevention is always the number one treatment! Your best option is to supplement your pet’s natural homeostasis with CBD oil daily. Don’t wait until a costly or harmful medical problem occurs.
Medicinal properties of CBD oil have been shown to:
- Reduce nausea and vomiting
- Suppress seizures
- Assist with inflammatory and neurodegenerative conditions
- Help kill cancerous cells
Strengthen your pet’s immune system and overall health now!